How will most Americans spend their money this weekend? Keep reading:
Labor Day Spending Survey:
- 57% of Americans plan to make Labor Day-related purchases. The average Labor Day weekend shopper is expected to spend $58.
- Clothes (43%), school supplies (22%) and electronics (12%) are the most popular items on people’s Labor Day shopping lists.
- 26% of Americans spent no money on travel this summer.
Labor Day Fun Facts
- 25%-of Americans plan to get out of town for Labor Day weekend.
- 662 Million-Vacation days that went unused by American workers in 2016.
- $250+ Billion-Annual cost of worker injury and illness in the U.S.