Effective May 18, Sunmark will be re-opening the majority of our branch lobbies. Please review the list below for the most up-to-date information.
Sunmark will be encouraging social distancing, providing access to hand sanitizer, as well as introducing other safety measures that include:
- Strongly recommending that all members wear a mask before entering any Sunmark location. In the interest of member and staff safety, masks must not cover any part of the face above the nose. All Sunmark employees are required to wear a mask.
- A Sunmark greeter will be stationed in the lobby at the branch main entrance throughout the day to assist members and provide a mask if one is needed.
- Protective shields have been installed at teller stations as well as at all desk positions to provide additional safety measures for members and staff.
- Between transactions, a Sunmark greeter or team member will wipe down teller stations and offer hand sanitizer to myTM users.
- To be consistent with CDC guidelines, Sunmark staff will practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces and personal space throughout the day. All common areas will be cleaned nightly by cleaning staff.